2018-19 Registration Process for Young Students
April 17, 2018
Dear Young Parents,
Please check your child’s backpack and dolphin take home folder. 2018-19 registration packets were sent home today with Young students.
Here is an overview of the registration process for the 2018-19 school year.
1. Complete the Items in the Registration Packet.
2. Complete the Online Registration Process (starting April 23) in the eschool
home access center. The link can be found below.
• (Directions for completing the online registration process are included in the
• If you do not have computer access, please contact the school office to
schedule a time to complete online registration.
3. Attend walk-in registration with your completed registration packet on May 7 or May
9 from 8:00 am – 3:00 pm or 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm.
If your family is moving out of the Young attendance area, please make a note that your family is moving on the registration packet and return the registration packet to the office.
Please call or email Mrs. Lally with any questions.