(Dads Of Great Students) is an innovative school program which helps schools to be positively impacted by the involvement of fathers and father-figures in their students’ lives. Our goal is to have "dads or other father-figures" spend at least one day this year at the school to be a positive male role model.
Please read the notes attached below for more information.
WatchDog's Dad Registration
The sign up is simple, just follow the steps below
1. Go to www.signupgenius.com
2. click on find a sign-up
3. Find Mr. Maldonado's email at firstname.lastname@example.org and click on it.
4. Create your own account
5. Enter in 1 half day for the year, Fill in your information as
well as your child(s) name, teacher(s) names. Only one registration per year, per family please
6. Dates will be Half Day AM (9:00 AM to 12:00 noon) or
Half day PM (12:00 noon to 3:10 PM) on Tuesdays
7. You will shadow your child(ren) for that half day.
8. You can edit changes in signupgenius.com once you have an account.
You will have an opportunity to present yourself to your child’s classroom through a fun “All about me poster” that you will receive one week before your chosen date.
WATCH D.O.G.S. Program Participation/Registration Form
Please email Mr. Maldonado at email@example.com with any questions that you may have.